• FM24 - Custom DB - Player has left team but still shows in squad screen

gavrenwick
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Effie Horus - Leigh Genesis.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hi guys. Noticed an issue today that a couple of my players (they're already non-contract due to low league amateur status), agreed deals to leave. They then began to play for their new clubs but still showed in my squad screen. They can't be chosen etc to play, but they won't leave this screen. I tried to mess with one using the editor, removing and re-attaching but it didn't help.

Also, whether this means anything or not, the history page shows them having joined on trial instead of on a free but I know they weren't so that's also odd. 

I have attached a copy of my most up to date of the save, and also an earlier save that helps to show the players for my team. The recent save has the players (Peter Critchley (plays for another club) and Stephen Edmondson (hasn't left yet but it happened with him further on)) still on the squad screen. The earlier save will be helpful as maybe you can see them leaving afterwards (hopefully the transfer happens again just as it did).

Save files labelled as below and uploaded to the SICLOUD.

image.png.e7dcefd390a6be49867fcac0850d1376.png

Any help appreciated :) 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @gavrenwick

This would appear to have been caused by your heavy custom database changes of having a much lower football pyrimid.

Because of this, there isn't much we can do to help.

Sorry for the inconvenience.