• GM Renewed Player Contract w/o Permission

Dhirvish
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: Dhirvish Whirling - Wrexham 0128

Description of issue

I've set permissions to 0% control of contracts to anyone but myself on both tabs and my GM is still renewing a contract for a player I want to sell or dump at the end of the season.

I've gone through both contracts tabs and re-submitted the permissions just to be sure and it still didn't work. I've included a screenshot of the relevant tab for this contract.  The other tab is set to the same for all incoming contracts as well.

Also just to see if it would help, I tried to set the player's transfer status to sell on the transfer list and put him on the unwanted list and had a conversation with the agent to sell him and the GM still renewed the contract even after doing all of that.  GM"s gone rogue, please fix.  Thanks!

Steps to reproduce

1. Advance the calendar 1 day and you'll see the GM renew James Jones contract even though the GM doesn't have permissions set to do that.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Looking at your save, it seems the player has signed a pre-agreement for a new contract.

Do you have an earlier save file from before this was agreeded?

Screenshot 2024-09-03 140332.png