• Hired a mediator to sell player, ends up getting new contract

LasseT95
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Lasse Thor - Dynamo Dresden.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I hired a mediator to try and sell a player and after one or two days he got a "new contract to scare off the interested clubs". It doesn't make sense! Trying to sell a player should not give him a new contract that you don't have control over.

When you open the save, the first inbox message have an option in the bottom right corner to hire a mediator. Continue two times and then you can see that he gets a new contract

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we will need an earlier save from before the contract has been offered to investigate. Do you have one? 

I don't, sorry. But i didn't offer him a contract and i have control over all contracts. When you click on the "hire mediator to sell player" It gives the player a new contract in my club that no one offered him. I don't know if i misunderstood how a mediator works, but it doesn't make sense to me that i try to sell him with a mediator and suddently he gets a new contract that i didn't offer him.