• I am in charge of Loans and my GM is rejecting them

Dhirvish
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Dhirvish Whirling - Wrexham 0060.04 Loan Mgr Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I have a player I would like to loan out and my GM is rejecting all loans.  I am listed as in charge of that aspect of contracts in Staff -> Resp. -> Contracts.  I'm in charge of all of them, he should never be making any decisions on them.

I have a loan mgr, but I don't have any settings for him and this player is not on the loan manager list.  Is that what is creating the bug?  Do I need to add him to the list?  I even tried reloading the save right before this and changing a bunch of settings for his loan in the transfer area to match the one that just came in and it did nothing.  Tried the same on the "Offer via TransferRoom" menu and also nothing.  Prior to me taking over the club this player was listed for sale, that also could be part of the bug.  I've tried to remove his sale tag and just have a loan and vice versa, also resulted in no change.  

Thanks!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments