• I cannot increase the scouting budget

Lezo
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot:

Description of issue

I cannot move the slider to increase the scouting budget despite having 1.49Mil M €  in the transfer budget. It is now negative.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi @Lezo

It seems you made a mistake at the start of the season, selecting your Scouting Range as 'Surrounding Divisions' instead of 'Worldwide', this gave you a small scouting budget which has now been used up.

Unfortunately you'll just have to wait it out until you can next change your Scouting Range. 

Screenshot 2024-04-16 121707.png

Hello, originally the scouting range was Worldwide but as the scouting budget decreased so did the scouting range. When will I be able to change the scouting range?

I have uploaded the save file Union Berlin Scouting (2).fm. It was still Central Europe at that point in time. I think it started limiting the amount I could assign to the scouting budget in this save when the transfer budget/balance increased due to sales in previous seasons.

• Administrators

Thanks for that save, we can review that further.

In terms of your current save if you'd like you can send that to me in a Direct Message and I can increase your Scouting Budget with the IGE and then send the save file back to you?

Hello,

The situation with the scouting budget the following season is the same with the slider blocked, is there any way to prevent this bug?

I have uploaded the file "Union Berlin Scouting .fm"

• Administrators

I am able to adjust the Scouting Budget in your save.

I see also that your Scouting Range was set to 'No Scouting.'

• Administrators

I'm not sure why it's fine for me and not for you.

In your screenshot it looks like you have the IGE enabled, can you use that?

Hello,

I have changed the currency from euro to pound and it lets me adjust the slider.

I guess it may have something to do with some limit in the transfer budget since that change reduces it.

Best regards.