• It's not possible to sell players outside transferwindows

DtAlbinus
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Journeyman Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I don't actually think it's a bug, but it's a weird feature - i can bid on other players to buy them outside of transferwindows, however other clubs can't bid on my players outside transfer windows

So if I have a player i want to sell form the summer window but make the deal in january/february it's not possible on outgoings but easily done in incoming players - that is a weird balance

In this case I have a player with a contract that runs out in under a year and i didn't wan't to miss him for the rest of the season in a title race. so I denied every offer on him in an attempt to try and sell him after the transfer window shut on a pre negotiated deal for the summer window - but I can't so I will most likely loose out on quite a lot of money for the player

this wasn't a thing i FM23 and it's weird that i can bid on other players outside of windows, when other clubs can't bid on my players outside windows.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments