• Loan offers get accepted when they shouldn't

LeoFM
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Loan offer bug.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

This is a very weird circumstance I noticed when making a loan offer for a player that would be outside of my budget to bring in permanently. 
    He plays for a club in the division below, and he is "interested" in both a transfer and loan move to my club.

Image below is before I've suggested terms. It says the club is reluctant to allow the player to leave on loan due to his first team commitments. 
    image.thumb.png.90b6062fc9db9f3d3420067741f43932.png

Here comes the "buggy" part:

When I suggest terms, even if I set his agreed playing time as "emergency backup", they accept the terms. The green info box in the top left corner says the same thing, which I find weird since I can't recall this string of text ever being paired with a green response from the AI ever in previous editions. image.thumb.png.cc8127251805e2924eb7bdafc140608e.png

This is an offer that I'm certain would not be realistic for a club to accept in this situation. Clearly, he is a valued first team member in their squad and they definitely would not be wanting to loan him out whilst paying for his wages (3rd highest in their team btw). Not only that, but he won't be getting any playing time here as an emergency backup.

The player did go on to reject the loan offer, as he likely was not satisfied with the agreed playing time.

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments