• Loan optional future fee not working

groink19
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: last save overwrite backup.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hi, my loan player has an "optional future fee" of 2.5 M€ in his loan contract. Sadly, there is no way to use it appearently. When I "make an offer" of 2.5 M€, the other club is not satisified and rejects my offer.

PS:  The player of interest is Kim Sang-Jun.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @groink19

Do you have an earlier version of this save game?

The one you've uploaded is on June 30th the day the loan is about to end, that might be way the clause is not working.

Hi @Zachary Whyte,

thanks for your answer. I no longer have earlier save files, since I moved on in the game and did not make a backup of an earlier date.

Nevertheless, I tried exactly that. When I used the save game from a weak earlier, the result was the same. That is why I did not bother keeping another save file.

My only idea besides a bug would be, that he was not interested in a transfer. Actually, I know that he was not interested in a transfer because he rejected a contract after I bid more money (this offer was accepted).

But I would assume that contract offers and transfer offers would be handled seperately, so I would not expect a connection between optional future fees and contract talks.

Edited by groink19