• Loaned out player isn't coming back.

OursinMalin
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot, Other Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: Gob Gob - El Palo Other: GobGob-ElPalo.fm

Description of issue

The issue is with "Sorin Stan". He has a loan that says "Expired 29/06/2032" and my game is now the 21/08/2032, so the loan should be over, but it isn't. His loan is now expired with my affiliated team (Lower affiliation) and is not coming back. He is loaned to my lower affiliation, but I can play him on my main team and hasn't played a single game for them. I have tried to terminate loan with the editor, but nothing changes.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just now, OursinMalin said:

spacer.png

Even tho I just received this email, nothing has changed, my team (El Palo) is still the main contract on his profile and Navalcarnero is still the Loan contract.

• Administrators

Hello, can we what if any custom files you have used in this save (I see you have a custom skin)

Have you used a third party editor in anyway?

On 08/08/2024 at 05:52, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can we what if any custom files you have used in this save (I see you have a custom skin)

Have you used a third party editor in anyway?

The skin I am using is Sas24.Mar-Hidden. 
    I am not using any custom mods as far as I can tell, I have some in my folder, but I don't think I've enabled them, is there a way to see if they are enabled or not? 
    I have not used a third party editor at all

• Administrators

I'm not sure how but it seems this Sorin Stan has been duplicated many times in many different roles.

My best guess is that the IGE might have done this.

Your save says the IGE has been used, do you remember what you used it for?

Screenshot 2024-08-13 112441.png

5 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

I'm not sure how but it seems this Sorin Stan has been duplicated many times in many different roles.

My best guess is that the IGE might have done this.

Your save says the IGE has been used, do you remember what you used it for?

Screenshot 2024-08-13 112441.png

I have used the ingame editor, but I have only tried to terminate the loan, move his contract to a different club and move his loan to a different club. But I only started using the ingame editor after his loan was stuck. However, I did not move him to any of these clubs and not that many time. 

Thanks for your help, let me know if you need any more information.

Just now, OursinMalin said:

I have used the ingame editor, but I have only tried to terminate the loan, move his contract to a different club and move his loan to a different club. But I only started using the ingame editor after his loan was stuck. However, I did not move him to any of these clubs and not that many time. 

Thanks for your help, let me know if you need any more information.

I in no way have tried to duplicate the player with the editor. I have used NewGAN manager for the faces, but I haven't done it since his regen profile was created, it was done in the earlier seasons.

• Administrators

Thank you for the information, we can review your save and try to figure out what happened (the IGE looks to be the cause) but we won't be able to solve this loan issue with the player.

Sorry for the inconvenience.