• Minimum Fee Release Clause not activated

TheHuss
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: - Man UFC Minimum Release clause bug Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I am managing Manchester United, so a foreign club to Atletico Nacional, the player in the screenshot has a minimum fee release clause for foreign clubs of 1.6 million GBP. However, when I make an offer that meets the clause it does not register. They have stalled and rejected the bid at least once already. 

They are an affiliate of mine for some additional context if necessary, and I have set the transfer to go through at the end of my season. This shouldn't make a difference to the release clause as far as I can imagine. 

Save uploaded 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, this is because you are making a bid with the transfer date of end of season, if you change this to 'next available' this will correctly activate the release clause.

I've noticed this, but why should it make a difference? The selling team gets the money six months earlier in this scenario so there should definitely be no reason for them to reject these terms. 

Thanks for the reply :)