• Missing contract clauses when using real-world start

TitoLivio
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

These are the clauses Inter has at the beginning of the first season, with the Original/Classic start:

Notice the 2-yrs buy back clause on Fabbian on 17-7-2023:

image.thumb.png.a7945f8ce31bd2813f072f4a7600ae8a.png

If I start the game with real-world mode, this is the situation:

image.thumb.png.32a59ade31626688567435bef4c4010b.png

Fabbian is going to join Bologna on the 20-08-2023. Fast forward, the kid actually joins Bologna but poof... there is no buy back clause:

image.thumb.png.701e4e577fd8ebc005bf67752d606e98.png

image.thumb.png.3e6f64a4ed8bbbf209326f1061a4b6db.png

I think there is no need to attach anything to this thread, you can reproduce it easily. Now, I don't know if this is the database fault or the engine/simulation fault... but since the info is in the DB I would assume that the second does not copy all the same conditions of the deal that is recorded when loading the original start.

Not a big deal in the grand-scheme of gaming, and I always favor the original start in all my games anyway ... but details like this make the real-world objectively inferior to the original.

I'll check with FM25, it appears that Inter is doing the same thing with Marseille for Valentin Carboni (or even worse, loan with option to buy and buy-back for a few millions more... that's going to be  a mess to simulate, I guess). If this deal finalizes you can use it as a test case.

Good luck.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments