• My World budget issue after Winter update

DuffyTJ
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Resolved Screenshot:

Description of issue

Hi, 

Downloaded the Winter Update last night and tried to start a new "Your world" game but despite not having any of the players signed in the summer 2023 in my squad I also did not have access to the expected transfer budget.

The budget was 1.2m instead of the 150m 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I get the same. The transfer budgets in "your world" currently reflect the same as the normal game mode (the transfer budgets are now identical across game modes), but player shifts have not occurred. Basically, it's a paradise for Brighton.

• Administrators

Hi @DuffyTJ

This should be resolved in our next data update, a new save file will be needed for the change to take effect. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

On 25/03/2024 at 17:20, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @DuffyTJ

This should be resolved in our next data update, a new save file will be needed for the change to take effect. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Hi, 

I applied the new update and started up a new save. The budget still isn't correct unfortunately 

Image 12-04-2024 at 11.57.jpeg

• Administrators

Hello @DuffyTJ

This issue was resolved in our latest update for all teams expect Man UFC.

For example if pick Chelsea in 'Your World' mode you have £175 Million Transfer Budget. Unfortunately there was a mistake made when it came to Man UFC.

We apologise for this, there might be something I can do, if you have the IGE enabled in that save, you can send it to me in a Direct Message, I can then edit your transfer budget with the IGE and send the save back to you?

On 12/04/2024 at 15:11, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @DuffyTJ

This issue was resolved in our latest update for all teams expect Man UFC.

For example if pick Chelsea in 'Your World' mode you have £175 Million Transfer Budget. Unfortunately there was a mistake made when it came to Man UFC.

We apologise for this, there might be something I can do, if you have the IGE enabled in that save, you can send it to me in a Direct Message, I can then edit your transfer budget with the IGE and send the save back to you?

Hi @Zachary Whyte

Does this mean Your World is completely ruined for Man United regardless of whether you start with them or not? I'm planning on starting a new save as a different team but might ditch Your World altogether if the AI for Man United don't have the correct transfer budget...