• No interest in my players at all

frohus
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Mariusz Pudzianowski - Bristol City.fm

Description of issue

Hi all,

Something has change with transfers. I'm playing Bristol City and massively overperforming, won the Championship in the first season and finished the first season in the Premier League at 5th securing a Champions League spot. 

All players are making good numbers.

Wingback Taylor Gardner-Hickman was named player of the season in the Championship with 17 assists.

My player Marin Šotiček won the Golden Boy reward in 2nd season.

The whole team is very young with plenty of potential.

Despite that, there's no interest in my players at all. I haven't received a single big offer for my best players in 3 years.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Checking your save, you have three players who have interest from clubs and the transfer window is not open.

Open/closed transfer window doesn't make a difference in my save. The players with interest are not the best performers and clubs interested are worse than mine. No best-performing player has gained any interest or offers in any of the seasons I have played.

If a right-back from a small club was getting over 20 assists per season I'd expect bigger clubs to be interested in him. The same with the golden boy winner which happened to be Marin Šotiček. 

In previous FM versions, I'd be getting plenty of offers.