• Not able to propose new offer, even though there is a clause to buy

nms1987
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Giant PT Realism Arouca 2027.06.26.fm

Description of issue

I (Arouca) have an option to buy in the loan of Alassane Sidibe from Catanzaro.  I wanted to see if I could get him for less than the option to buy amount though, so I low balled an offer.  They didn't like that, fair enough.  They got mad enough that if I try to make another offer, I get the message "The intermediary representing Catanzaro does not intend to present Arouca a new offer at this time as their last offer fell through".  I haven't seen this message before... and I lowball lots of clubs haha

I get if they don't want to negotiate and deal with more BS from me, but since I have that option to buy agreed in the loan, shouldn't I able to able to submit a bid for that amount all day long and have it automatically accepted regardless of what they want? Same as if it was a release clause?

The player is "very keen" on joining me FWIW, so it's kind of crazy that they're essentially allowed to block it

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Giant PT Realism Arouca 2027.06.26.fm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Thanks for the save file and info.

Normally in a situation like this where you annoy a club/agent you would be able to resubmit an offer after about a week or two.

But in your case the loan deal ends in a few days.

We will review this further.