• People not retiring

James_288
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: James Lovelace - Boston Utd.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I have found an issue with my save where my chairman and director were scheduled to retire but never actually did. My chairman set to retire I believe in my second season but stayed as I assume was just waiting for a bid to buy the club but after multiple failed attempts made me confused as I am now in the year 2029 and they are both still at the club. Any help would be appreciated.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 16/01/2024 at 17:19, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the save file and information, we will put under review. 

I have continued playing this save as I am now at the starts of the 2030 season an email has popped up saying chairperson is set to step aside if you would like this time of the save.

On 24/01/2024 at 16:25, The About Average Jake said:

Some people love their jobs too much I suppose :lol:

Football Manager Screenshot 2024.01.24 - 16.23.23.85.png

I've had it before where a chairperson has retired and I signed them as a scout to keep them around (Obviously even if they're not good) but I've never had a person retire from a "hands-on role" and then not retire.

On 16/01/2024 at 17:19, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the save file and information, we will put under review. 

Hi Zachary, different enquiry, my PC drive has fail meaning I have lost my save but I remember I uploaded it onto here. Is there any way I can retrieve it from here?