• Player not interested in joining: Requires me to improve my standing in the league, eventhough I just won the League.

joed_k
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Journeyman Lachlan MacDuff (2).fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I want to sign a player (Leanardo Costa Silva, ID:r-2002116308) from FC Porto, who finished second in Liga NOS/Primeira Liga and didnt even make it out of Europa League League Phase this year. I manage Wolves, came third last year in the EPL, won the League this season (approaching in mid may) and have a CL final ahead of me.

When I speak to the player's agent, they say that the player wouldn't be interested in joining Wolves because the club needs to 'improve their standing in the Premier League'. I get that reputation is a thing, but it must be a bug, that a player, who didnt even play all the games for a EL side, doesnt want to join the UCL finalist. I found the bug to exist for others too on here and just wanted to give a heads up about this known issue and hope it's getting fixed soon. Thanks!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello,  I would say this more a feature request than a bug. 

You're made a bid for the player before your current season has ended, the player will most likely be more interested in joining once the next season has began.

We appreciate the feedback though and can take your point under consideration.