• Players and Agents in spain not understanding the registration rules.

Joël1886
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

In my save I am doing much better then anticipated. I have a fantastic second half of the season which puts me in promotion contention. Problem is, I made signing during the season which will arive in summer. If I get promoted however, the salaries of the players will be too low to register them. As they have a contract that just came in to action they don't want to sign a new one, so I can't register them. Then they get mad because I didn't register them or they don't get the playing time. Or I loan them out which they sometimes also hate.
    I don't think, a player would behave like that and I consider this a bug. There should be a mechanic put in place for leagues with minimum salaries, so the players and agents understand, that it is very much in their interest to sign a new contract. It would also be helpfull, if you put a warning in the contract window, when a salary is too low, for a player to get registered if promoted. Because I didn't know about this rule until I ****ed up, as I am not that much into spanish football. Also a contract clause would be great, that says a player gets the exact payrise needed when promoted, to always match the minimum required.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments