• Players on loan do not receive “medal”

Matteo Mancuso
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi I’m not sure if this is the right category, but I would like to point out that in different careers, when I’ve won trophies with loaned players and then I bought them, there was no reference to the fact that they won the league in their in the players profile’s bio.

This happened in different saves, with different teams, both in case of individual trophies (like best serie a young player) and championships. Also with different kind of loans (both with or without obligation or right to buy) 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, we would need a save file with an example showing this.

Ideally a save from just before a title or cup is won and therefore medals handed out.

hi i've uploaded a save, you can see it from Barry or Dodeigne because they were both on loan in the previous season and played lots of games, but there is no recognition of their presence during last year won championship.

In the other save you could see how Sucic does not have any recognition for its season on loan trophies (an individual trophy too)

• Roger Lukaku - KV Oostende (v02).fm
    • Joao Miranda - Internazionaless.fm
    Edited by Matteo Mancuso

Yes it does not appear in the biography of the overview page, I haven’t checked in English so it could be a problem only in the Italian language version, but anyway obviously it is not a major problem I just wanted to let you know ;)