• Player's preferred destination for loan switches to whichever offer I have selected

Taangallen
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Timmar Clay - Lausanne (v03).fm

Description of issue

Date: 2 oct 2023

Club: Laussane Sport

Player Amar Jusupovic - Loan listed

I get 4 loan proposals for amar Jusupovic, when I click on the offer Amar always indicates he prefers this club over the others. 
    How can he prefer 1 and on the same day one click later prefer the other. I accepted one offer from Erguël and the text changes to "Despite being in advanced talks with Erguël my preferred destination would be <whatever club's offer I clicked on>"

It seems very easy to make a mistake here by declining an offer and getting the player angry.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, no offers were present in the save that was uploaded, we holidayed for a week and also didn't get offers.

Can we please get a save game with the loan offers present or from just before they generate?

Ah my apology,

I continued playing after I uploaded the previous file. Therefore the file got saved over and I do not have the save of 2nd of October anymore. 
    I will keep my eye on it if it happens at the next transfer period I will start a new post. 

My apologies for the wasted time.