• Scouting budget drained without any reason

BenDViking
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Benjamin Kaldhol - Hødd.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I am managing Hødd in the Norwegian first division. I am now in the second season and have tried to do some scouting to elevate the squad to get promoted. This is a small team wiht small funds compared to other teams in the league. I have been using the scouting packages Nation/Norway and surrounding leagues wich is 18k per year or 7,25k per year. In british pounds. I have played this game a lot so i turned off the keep scouting reports up to date in the shortlists to remove the scouting cost for those reports.

The club has now spent 666k on scouting and i have never used anything else than recrutiment focuses within the scouting packages. For comparison, the yearly player wage is 530k this season. The club can not afford 666k in scouting budget and it was never the intention. 

I am wondering if the agent offers for free agent players are counting as scouting reports and we pay for them. Because i get an extreme amount of agent offers and it is the only way i can see how a club like Hødd can spend 666k on scouting without me clicking scout on anyone.

I have to delete this save now as the club finances are a shambles, but i hope this get fixed.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments