• Trades unavailable after making Enquiry (MLS)

Humane Human
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Lyle Kahn - Seattle val trade.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I made a trade enquiry to multiple MLS clubs. I rejected the offers but now I can't trade with those teams because the option to offer anything in return in unavailable.

It seems to be the same issue as what happened here over a year ago.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi,

Is there any update on this? I encounter it all the time as well. Really need to come up with something by myself, press 'suggest terms' and then freaking hope they'll accept it, as negotiations are often impossible due to this bug.

• SI Staff

Hello @neva

After investigating your save game, the issue arises when you make more than one enquiry to the same club.

The game can only process one trade enquiry at a time per club as it is not a transfer offer for a specific player but an open negotiation with a club that could include any number of players, draft picks, finance etc.

If the player makes one enquiry to a club and then clicks to negotiate the offer, this will work correctly. If the option to offer anything in return is unavailable then the user will likely already have an open trade negotiation with that club that has not yet been withdrawn.

You can do this by going to: Transfers -> Transfer Activity -> Trades, and clicking on the red X underneath "Status".