• Weird transfer behavior, buy then instant loan-to-buy at a loss?

nms1987
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Ze Porto - Huelva 2039.08.26.fm

Description of issue

File is Ze Porto - Huelva 2039.08.26.fm

For me all this below happened on Aug 30 and 31, so maybe it will also happen from the day of the save, or maybe you need to go forward a few days

Luciano Nazatto is sold by Toluca.  I bid for him, but he takes a little less money to go to Benfica.  Benfica pays 4.1 million.  Ok, fair enough, he would have been a fringe guy for me, maybe Benfica will play him more and Benfica is in Champions Lg.  But as soon as Benfica signs him, they have him on loan offer instantly.  They'll only accept a loan offer with a mandatory 4.5 mil future fee, but they're willing to cover over 1 million of his current year salary.  So they'd actually lose over half a million euros on the deal.

I am still interested in the player, so I offer that.  But the player, understandably, rejects it because he has just signed with Benfica.  But an hour later I get an email that the player has joined Leixoes in the Portuguese Primeira Liga on loan.  In that deal Benfica pay his 1.4 mil salary, but Leixoes pay Benfica 28k a month.  The email says Leixoes have agreed on a 3.3 million future fee clause, but the player's contract page says it is a 6.25 optional future fee.

Purchases with immediate loans are certainly common IRL, but it weird to have a purchase immediately turn into loan-to-buy where there is no financial benefit (and arguably a loss) for Benfica, and it is also strange that the player would reject going on loan for the reason of "I just signed", but then accept a loan an hour later.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments