• Young players are asking for high wages

Heval47
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

as you can see in this pic, i tried to sign some young players (newgens) and they are asking high wages, 5m to 7m are wage of a starter for a club like Barcelona or Madrid

image.png.c94bbd4ee36080e6a1afe2a92903c1b5.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have noticed on this version that the players do ask for a lot of money.

I'm with Benfica and Rafa is on his last year of contract. Can't renew because I cannot offer what he asks (4M). Then I sell him and he accepts 2M (the usual).

Also renewing the contracts on my Benfica team, Musa had to go from less than 1M to almost 4M.

Benfica in real file has a salary ceiling - Otamendi (captain) and Di Maria are on it. If I had renewed withe Rafa, we would now have 3 players above the ceiling.

Hi,

I have the same issue. Players keep asking for unrealistic wages.

Eg. Essugo is a breakthrough prospect asking to be one of the club highest paid players. I also can't renew with any players due to unrealistic wage demands

image.thumb.png.25e84cc6659e5f35219b1bd17bdbac59.pngimage.thumb.png.7961346be3365e66b10c8ce584b58029.png

On 25/10/2023 at 01:37, Kyle Brown said:

Are you able to provide a save file that shows the issue please?

unfortunately i deleted it but i started a new save and it doesn't have the problem

On 25/10/2023 at 00:37, Kyle Brown said:

Are you able to provide a save file that shows the issue please?

You shouldn't need a save file for this issue, I'ts happening with every player on every save me and my friends and played so far, its becoming unplayable. completely unrealistic demands by everyone, not just youth prospects. 

Also players having one decent season while still having 4 years left on his current deal demanding new contracts and trying to go from 66k per week to 240k is a joke, I'm now going to lose that player as hes demanded a transfer request because i couldn't offer what he was demanding. I'd understand if he was world class but hes not even close, its Emile smith rowe ffs, hasn't even played for his club in real life, you'd think he would just be happy with the minutes. but i bet when i sell him for penny's he probably takes a wage cut. this has been in FM for years but this years has gone to a new level and it needs to be fixed.