• Youth contract demands.

The About Average Jake
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Just had my first youth intake and have a few high potential players so I've offered them professional deals after after backroom advice, however their demands are ridiculous and very unrealistic as they expect 25k plus per month at 15/16!

Rico Lewis (a genuine wonderkid) is currently on 25k and these new gens expect to be paid more than him, it's just astonishing that this is coded into the game.  

Also there's a bug in Rico's contract giving him a 20 percent pay rise twice. 

Football Manager Screenshot 2023.11.08 - 09.15.05.94.png

Football Manager Screenshot 2023.11.08 - 11.37.48.100.png

Football Manager Screenshot 2023.11.08 - 11.37.52.03.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 09/11/2023 at 17:24, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can you please send us a save file from before the contracts were offered. 

We have been unable to reproduce this internally. 

Earliest save file I have is 15th June, so I don't think it'll be possible unless there's a way to recover an earlier point in the game files that I'm unaware of. 

I'd bet if you tried to recreate at your office you'd have similar results. 

Select Man City and holiday until the youth intake. Hopefully you'll get some 4/5 star potential youngsters and you'll probably encounter the same issue. It was present in FM 23 and 22. 

EDIT: I have actually uploaded the file for another contract issue with 1st team players -  Jake Stanley - Man City - Beta (v03).fm

I can't remember the dates but if you can find it in your archives then you might be able to use that to re-create the issue. I think its Feb/March time so really close to youth intake day. 

Edited by The About Average Jake
    Additional Info added to post