• Youth Contracts are still broken

The About Average Jake
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Youth Contracts.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Playing as Man City. I posted a bug during the beta regarding youth players demanding ridiculous demands during contract negotiations.

Players aged 15/16 are demanding 20k - 35k as a basic wage, when in reality a club IRL would only offer 10% of this salary until the player is proven their potential. The club should always be in the stronger position when negotiating with youth. Do they want to play for the club or not? 

For context Doku is on 40k basic (a £55 million player) and Rico Lewis starts on 25k basic. These players are genuine 1st team contenders, with Lewis labelled a wonderkid. 

These kind of contracts for youth players are just not realistic. Please look into tweaking this.  

I'll attach a save file for you to look at.  

Brad Fuller Demands.png

Brad Fuller Profile.png

Dion Tongue Contract.png

Dion Tongue Profile.png

Rilind Merteri Demands.png

Rilind Merteri Profile.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'd like to add that these players at their current ability are only good enough for non league football.

If I had a special player come through that could feature in the 1st team like a Rooney, Fabregas, Messi, Ronaldo, Haaland, KDB etc etc, then I could accept these wages demands. But currently they're years away from being ready to even being sent out on loan.