• Changes.txt, unplayable nations, and other stuff

NguyenDucAnh
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Open Screenshot: Save Game: fmm_save_1.fms

Description of issue

This is another annoying one, that I'm pretty sure only happens this year. I used changes.txt to move to Vietnam, and for some reason, the flags for players needed to be called up was not shown properly, as it instead showed the thumbs up/down for the U.S.A.  Upon further inspection by hex, seems that apparently the game mistaken the nationality ID with national team ID: the national team ID of Vietnam is 78 00, which is the same as the U.S.A.'s nationality ID of 78 00. This seems to happen only to  "unplayable" nations for some reasons, new and old savefiles alike, and it annoys me a lot.

As seen in this screenshot, there's also a rather grievous data error too: Sai Gon FC and Than Quang Ninh had folded some time ago, yet there they are, fully functional, with the expense of much bigger clubs. Important clubs like Binh Dinh, Hai Phong and Ha Tinh got removed; others like Can Tho, PVF-CAND and Da Nang got remove too but understandable (they are in lower leagues); and Quang Nam hadn't been added even though they got promoted. Because of all that, many Vietnamese players got removed compared to last year, some of which should have been in the game.

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments