• Crash problem

shepharddark
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Under Review Screenshot:

Description of issue

Hello, cannot open the game after in and out. It stuck in sega screen or just closing by itself. Only way to fix it clear the caches and restart the phone but can't do that every single time.

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for providing this info, I'll pass this on to the team and will come back to you if we need more information.

If you could update your posts with your software version for your devices for now, this would be really helpful.

7 hours ago, Dan Sheppard said:

Thanks for providing this info, I'll pass this on to the team and will come back to you if we need more information.

If you could update your posts with your software version for your devices for now, this would be really helpful.

MIUI global 12.5.8

Screenshot_2023-11-08-09-34-32-106_com.android.settings.jpg

• SI Staff

This could be the same as other issue being reported on specific devices. This is being looked into but clearing the cache may be a potential workaround

26 minutes ago, Jake Mant said:

Same as the other issue it seems. SQA has seen this one device and clearing the cache worked as a workaround so may be worth trying that

Tried but still going on... When I close the game crash again after try to open the game.

Hi. I have the same problem. I can start the game only 1 time, but after exiting and entering the game it hangs on the splash screen (blue screen).

I am not helped by deleting the cache and rebooting. The only thing that helps me is to delete the file each time "player_picture.txt "

Android/data/com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile/files

• Administrators

Hello, we have this issue logged and under investigation.

If there is any more information you can provide to us, please continue to leave comments, thank you.

Android/data/com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile/files/player_pictures.txt this file causing the crash problem... When i delete this i can login but have to do everytime...

Edited by shepharddark

12 часов назад, Dan Sheppard сказал:

@shepharddark - Are you still getting this after the update that was released today? 

Thanks for the additional information provided. I'll pass this on to the QA team

I've updated the game and I'm still having the problem too.

So, I found a new way to enter FMM24 a second time (the first way is to every time delete the player_pictures.txt file), for this you need:

Go into the game, then after 2-3 seconds, when the Sega splash screen appears, you need to press the screen lock key (meaning you need to extinguish the screen) for 4-5 seconds. Then you need to unlock the screen and the game will load normally.

Important! If you lock the screen for 1-2 seconds, it may not work. You need to wait exactly 4-5 seconds.

Maybe it will help you.

----

In this version you also added the netflix splash that follows the Sega outpost. It is before the Netflix splash that the game hangs.

Maybe the Netflix splash screen is the problem?

Edited by Royal7

After locking the screen, some background apps close and this led me to think that maybe some program is interfering with FMM24.

I enabled "power saving mode" on the phone and many background programs were closed. And voila, FMM24 starts up without any problems.

Now we need to find out what program may be interfering with FMM24?

4 hours ago, Royal7 said:

After locking the screen, some background apps close and this led me to think that maybe some program is interfering with FMM24.

I enabled "power saving mode" on the phone and many background programs were closed. And voila, FMM24 starts up without any problems.

Now we need to find out what program may be interfering with FMM24?

Thanks for the additional information, I'll pass this onto QA.

В 14.11.2023 в 05:34, shepharddark сказал:

Yes still happening...

Hi. Try changing the display size in your phone settings. It worked for me.

Settings-Additional Settings - Accessibility - Vision - Display Size

I had the display set to the smallest size, but as soon as I changed to medium, it was fine.

Screenshot_2023-11-17-18-58-22-307_com.android.settings.jpg

В 14.11.2023 в 23:00, Dan Sheppard сказал:

Thanks for the additional information, I'll pass this onto QA.

Hi. Will you fix this in the next update? The game does not launch for the second time because of the small font on my phone