• Multiple issues on iphone

doncandy86
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Under Review Save Game: TNS

Description of issue

iphone 13, iOS version: 17.1.2

FM 24 version: 15.1.0

Hello,

i am enjoying fm 24 mobile but observed a few bugs/issues. Noticed the following in a few leagues then decided to test properly in the welsh premier league:

unrealistic 25+ yard goals:

i average at least every 3 games where the opposition team would score amazing goals from 25 years plus out., i can accept where the finishing is high (around 14) but noticed this with bottom tier teams too where the finishing was around 8-10. at the same time, my team which has 14 and 16 finishing strikers can average 14 shots a game but only less than a 1/4 on target

AM/CM dribbling bug:

most goals scored against me tend to be the cm/am role dribbling surprisingly well for that tier, approaching the last defender, drawing them then making an inch perfect pass to the TF to score. changes to formation and man marking dont make a difference. i cannot seem to replicate this kind of performance for my team but have noticed that none of the AM/midfield roles make a difference. tried a combination of different roles with decent players yet even lower league sides can draw the defender and make a simple pass

cannot do anything with affiliate club:

TNS did not have an affiliate so requested one > board granted requested > once i got affiliate, no way to send players to it for loan or no options in general for it

formation resets:

this appears more inconsistently but sometimes, the player roles are changed even though the formation has been saved. going in, overwriting and saving the tactic seems to work

hidden stats overcompensating for diminishing a team

TNS team managed to make it to the europa conference league. using the editor, i set the morale to very low and injured all players of the opposition team who were slightly more at odds to beat me. played the team and lost 2-0 with a very successful 4-2-2-2 tactic. thought it was odd that i didnt really notice that much of a difference in their performance. tried this approach again for a couple more teams, in the domestic league too - teams that were higher up in the table and got similar results. is there a hidden attribute which is overiding low morale and <60% condition that seems to affect all players? worth noting that whilst my team weren't edited, we had amongst the best players in the league

DLF/T role not really falling deep in build up play

noticed players with DLF/T role tend to always make forward runs too quickly in possession so it limits options in final third. same can be said when using the AM role

Team talk impact

i've never started a game where you cant do the team talk but tempted to since it's kind of overpowered. the general trend over 3 seasons with TNS tends to be either my team goes flat in the 2nd half or their team performs like barcelona. for a team in the same tier, i can understand this but to see it with lower tier teams consistently  doesnt make sense.

early cross vs overlap

noticed early cross rarely go into space and instead go directly to player, even with good strength and aerial, will get defended

through balls low success rate

tried number of roles including CM/BBM with players with at least 15 passing, movement, decisions and creativity. however, none of these players will play through balls through the center, even with passing through center focus. the only time i see it connect is playing to wide players. NOTE, strikers have 15 off the ball

wingers not dribbling like opposition

using 4-2-2-2, the wingers rarely dribble the same way they would when compared to a 442 and operate more like AP

Board requests

only really tried board requests with lower team but seems somewhat limited. made board requests to get affiliates and can only seem to get lower league feeder clubs in the welsh league and never a parent club. is this due to the league standing? i've won the league twice and all but 1 cup. also, requested to make the stadium bigger, which was granted but only grew by 2500 a time. any way to make this a bit more ambitious or is this depends on hidden chairman attribute?

editor issues

thought i might try getting foreign talent on the cheap. managed to agree terms with player and club only for the work permit to be rejected. this is even after i changed the nationality of the player to welsh, it still got rejected. thought i would try again but this time change the nationality before i purchase the player and the same thing happened.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

also, on the 1st point regarding unrealistic 25 yeard plus goals, it only seems to be the competition that can convert these chances and not my team despite high finishing settings. i have shoot on sight enabled which has a much higher success rate than work into box which seems to dramatically reduce the amount of chances and conversions. regardless, shoot on sight doesnt mean goals outside the box as most of the goals come from within the box which is weird.