• FM touch 24 on iPad freezing at “The teams are warming up” stage

gavilav
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot:

Description of issue

Hi there. I am playing version 24.4.0 of FM Touch on the iPad. The game ran with no issues at all from jun/july (start) to around November of the season. I think that would have been around 1 day of game play (I’m up yo 1 day and 5 hours now)

The full “current version is 24.4.0+1967899 (m.e v24.2.0.0)

When I play now the game will freeze after I have played 1 or 2 matches. When I go to play the next match I get the message “The teams are warming up‘ and it freezes and must be restarted. 

I can see this has been a previous issue but another post says it was resolved with the latest update. It has not been resolved for me. 

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi there. 
    No, no updates to the iPad between starting the game and it starting to freeze. The iPad is running 17.5.1 if that helps. 

I don’t have any other saves so I don’t know if it is particular to that save or to the game as a whole. I could try and start a new one to see if the problem replicated? Would that help identify the issue/a solution?

thanks

Hi there,

I have tried that and unfortunately the issue is not resolved. 

I have also started another game to see if that works without any issues. So far, no problems at all. The second game seems to be working with no freezing/crashing. 

My first/original game continues to crash/freeze each time though.