• Match engine lag/stutter

dansh1989
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi, iv had this issue for several FMs now so cautiously only downloaded the demo this time. Iv tried everything mentioned to fix this but still the issue remains. 

My laptop's not the best spec but still has 5 stars graphics recommended in game.  I'm considering upgrading but I'm just curious to how common this issue is with other users? Iv seen a few posts over the years having the same issue and don't really want to upgrade my laptop just to have the same issues again.

Are there any lower spec range laptop users out there having smooth 3d game play?

I don't understand how any other demanding game I play has no issues even if it means lowering the settings but FM just can't hack it at any setting even though it recommends settings as 5 stars.

Current laptop is median erazer i5 7200u 8gb Ram Nvidia gtx1050 4gb 1TB HDD 60hz screen

Laptop I'm looking to buy Hp Omen Ryzen 7 5800h 16gb Ram Nvidia rtx 3060 6gb 512gb SSD 165hz screen

Any feedback would be great thanks

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I’ve had this issue for last few versions too. Nothing I do makes  it stop. The stutter is only slight on quick moving plays. My laptop is mid range in terms of gaming  but same as you gives me 5 star rating. I’ve even lowered the settings but it never eliminates it. Spec is almost same as yours. 4gb 1650 but 16gb ram and slightly newer i5 

Edited by FMisback

Frustrating isn't it! The only way I can eliminate it is to watch with the data analyst view with which the camera doesn't move but it's just too far away to enjoy. Just hoping if I upgrade I don't suffer the same issues. I was hoping by now the problem would be sorted but guess not 👎

Yeah I’m not a fan of the data analyst view either. I’m certain my hardware should handle it. It manages much more graphically demanding games without issue similar to your experience 

Edited by FMisback

• Administrators

An issue like this isn't strictly Match AI, we'd need you to log a support ticket with our Tech team and they will aid you best they can. 

Please provide as much info when creating the ticket, including your Dxdiag and any current fixes you've tried.

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4409224957073-How-to-find-my-system-DxDiag-System-Information

1050TI , 16gb ram. I was playing without an issue on high graphic settings a week ago and now it feels like i am constantly having less than 30 fps. Every other game is running fine. I updated some stuff including windows, graphic card but can't really figure it out how this setback happened :D 

On 15/11/2021 at 14:27, fraudiola said:

same. AA seems to be the problem. everything high with AA off fixes it but everything low with AA full causes stutters. 

Came on here to say thanks - this is the only thing that fixed it for me after reading loads of other ideas