• [ME22.3.0.0] Low'ish level attribute player making perfect through ball

Pasonen
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

In my opinion through balls are too perfect mostly. I don't mind seeing low, mediocre level passer doing them but if they do those passes should be regularly 1-2m too much forward run balls. At the moment passes are perfectly dropping to feet. If these long passes would be more inaccurate run balls also directly playing teams physical attributes like pace and acc would matter more.

Example. First touch 14, Passing 15, Technique 13, flair 11,  Vision 10 player doing a perfect through ball for AMC. with extreme tempo. Plausible? .. I think not. In this example ball should not stop after touching grass.

3:32 Dewitte perfect pass with high tempo tactic. 

ME22.3.0.0 03.32 Too good pass with mediocre skills.pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

In this example MR takes a sharp turn and plays perfect through ball for ST to score. I mean I feel you guys trying to make this game even more realistic. Of course there need to be these beautiful goals and in same time I cry for more variety to passes :D MR attributes First touch 15, passing 12, Technique 16, Flair 16, vision 14.

38.50 MR turns and playes perfect through ball for ST. Could it go a little front of him that ST needs to make and effort to catch it then find good angle and score?

ME22.3.0.0 38.50 Too good pass with mediocre skills.pkm

I'm a bit regretting I reported this because I think its just how through balls work at the moment. They are not supposed to be inaccurate run balls. Anyway going to find some even more radical example of player playing too accurate through ball. its too late to be sorry now :D