• Offside issues in ME

Micho21
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Hi,

I've noticed some issues with offsides pretty clears during match. I've seen two or three, but I just managed to record one of them. It's pretty annoying, because they were particulary clear, even a blind referee could have seen it :D

I have attached the pkm file, if you need any other file just tell me.

Thanks for your attention

Athletic - Rayo Vallecano.pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Do you mean clear offsides that were not given? Or offsides that were given that shouldn't have been?

We're just trying to have a look through the PKM but we'd ideally need timestamps of when the issue occurs. 

Hey @Kyle Brown,

I hope you are doing well.

I have a similar issue, as you can see in the screenshot below, and match, the first goal of Southampton was a clear offside, goes to the VAR, and is awarded.

I could believe that they would award it if my player made the pass to Che Adams, but the thing is that the engine says it was an assist for Walcott.
    This is not my first issue with offsides and the VAR.

image.thumb.png.a8d469d58a4f8f88b49573a5183f4b03.png

Feel free to ping me, if you need any extra info.

Southampton v Newcastle.pkm

En 1/11/2021 a las 17:41, Kyle Brown dijo:

Do you mean clear offsides that were not given? Or offsides that were given that shouldn't have been?

We're just trying to have a look through the PKM but we'd ideally need timestamps of when the issue occurs. 

I mean clear offsides that were not given. For what is worth, I think that "IA VAR" put attention on the first pass (Trejo to Isi Palazón, which is legal but just for a few) but not on the second (Isi Palazón to Salvador Guardiola, which is clearly in offside).

My apologies, I didn't provide any time span, the play starts at 59:35 and the goal is after a few seconds (you can't lose it, there is no other :D).

Thanks for your attention!