• Brighton shirt numbers colour

xavi2333
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

As the title indicates the numbers on the back of the brighton jersey appear in black, when in reality they are white.

Another problem that I have already posted is that brighton uses their first home kit (blue) vs the leicester first home kit (also blue) every match, also vs Chelsea and Everton both at home and visitant and it makes it very difficult to differentiate some players from others, the game should use your second or third kit in these cases, for some reason they have it.

kits.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Buy the IGE. It's not about cheating, it has many other useful functions, like kit editing and moving players and managers back to their "real Life" clubs if the game changes them.

hace 5 horas, Tony Garvey dijo:

I've had a look myself and the number is definitely white by default... are you running any extra mods / skins / facepacks etc.?

Yes, I use kit packs, but I have tried deleting them, clearing the cache and reloading the appearance and even reinstalling the game from 0 and the numbers on the brighton home jersey keep coming out black.

And in any case in theory these kits do not modify the numbers of the shirt, only the texture map of it, I think.

1.JPG

Edited by xavi2333

En 18/11/2021 a las 15:53, xavi2333 dijo:

Yes, I use face packs, but I have tried deleting them, clearing the cache and reloading the appearance and even reinstalling the game from 0 and the numbers on the brighton home jersey keep coming out black.

I installed the game on my laptop and the same thing happens, the numbers on the shirt are black and against leicester, chelsea and teams with a blue shirt my team also uses the blue one.