• facegen is terrible

skillhaves
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

I already wrote about this in after the release of part 21, but in the end, the feisgen is still terrible. I think this is now one of the problems of the football manager, it interferes with immersion in the game

Dear Sports Interactive, you said that you worked on the facegen, this is true, it is definitely much better than in FM 20, but I think this is from the fact that you lowered the bar too much, after FM 16 - quiet horror. it seems that in 2020 you can make a good generator, but no you are looking for an easy way. I play quite long saves and when regens appear, they want to see individuality and not twin brothers. For example, all my career I trained a player who became a legend and I remember in all the fond memories of that coaching experience and after a couple of seasons a player with the same face is generated, this is complete nonsense .. I bought the game and hoped for real changes, but what about me I was disappointed when I saw the same players. Please do not ignore and give an answer.image.png.7903a1db05e6bc0d9a492587a7df5eac.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments