• goalkeeper steps back of net with the ball in gloves

Hunkut
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

853403148_Snmkaobrazovky2022-09-07o20_51_59.png.6ddc9adc9d8559cec1d7b267f0f6b75b.png

You are playing against a team from the bottom of the table that has not won in 6 games. Against your team they in front 2:0. Your team equalized two goals down. Ok bad tactics. However, what I don't understand is the creation of psycholigic of players. You're team is in form, you're team winning matches, you're scoring goals and suddenly??? Your players suddenly played bad, against team in poor form. After changes of instructions your team equalized two goals down and such a stupid goal comes. Never seen any similar situation, when goalkeeper steps back of net with the ball in gloves. Nobody attack him, and it wasn't very hard shot. And precisely because of similar situations, I sometimes think that it doesn't matter at all what form a football club has. What morale do the players have, what support does the club manager have. What tactics did the team use! When a similar situation arises, it's not about tactics or form of teams, only about the decision of the game. Many things can be overlooked, even goalkeeper mistakes, but when the goalkeeper holds the ball in his gloves and steps back into the goal, he is probably blind in real life when he can't see the goal line. And I will also say that with the same tactics and speech before match, the rematch may be completely different, and a similar event will not happen anytime soon. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.