• No Weather Changes In ME

Metal
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

It doesn't even rain in the game anymore. Taking away snow was bad but then to have the same weather condition of fine sunny weather throughout the calendar year is ridiculously unrealistic

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @Metal

We do have weather effects in the game - snow, rain, all visible

Can you pass me some details and I'll investigate what's going on?

Your save would be useful, just to see if I get the same thing my end. Also wondering what graphics settings you're running on.

You have what's called a dxdiag file also, this is a quick way for us to check system settings. Have a look here:
     https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/open-and-run-dxdiag-exe-dad7792c-2ad5-f6cd-5a37-bf92228dfd85

You can upload these things at the below link, just let me know the filenames. Weather is definitely in the match engine so let's investigate!

On 19/11/2021 at 12:41, Tony Garvey said:

Hi @Metal

We do have weather effects in the game - snow, rain, all visible

Can you pass me some details and I'll investigate what's going on?

Your save would be useful, just to see if I get the same thing my end. Also wondering what graphics settings you're running on.

You have what's called a dxdiag file also, this is a quick way for us to check system settings. Have a look here:
     https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/open-and-run-dxdiag-exe-dad7792c-2ad5-f6cd-5a37-bf92228dfd85

You can upload these things at the below link, just let me know the filenames. Weather is definitely in the match engine so let's investigate!

I am actually getting rain, my graphical settings are set to high, but I don't see any snow in the game at all.

I've uploaded my save it's called ''NO SNOW.fm''

• Administrators

Circling back to this as despite some testing it was never one we were ever get to reproduce but we don't want to leave it behind as we begin work on the next cycle. 

On the off chance you're still around, could you let us know if you still experience this issue on the latest updates?