• Can't assign a training session on a specific day

autohoratio
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

Issue:
    A training session can't be set for the second block on 20 June 2021. Attempting to assign any other session (e.g. Overall, Outfield, etc) just results in it returning to "Rest". The issue persists after exiting and restarting the game. If the third block of the same day is also set to "Rest", then attempting to change both blocks to another training session at the same time will fail.
    A video demonstrating the bug is attached.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      - Go to team training
      - Try to assign a training session other than "Rest" for the second block on 20 June 2021
      - Assign the third block to "Rest" if not already set, and then try to assign both sessions in one go

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Abdullah Patel said:

Thanks for taking the time to raise this. As the session directly after a match will always be a rest session, you wouldn't be able to change this.

I don't understand what you mean. Obviously the sessions on match days immediately before and after can't be changed, but I'm referring to the sessions on 20th of June and 29th of June , as demonstrated by the two videos. 20th of June is the day after a match, but I've always been able to change the sessions on the day after a match before (apart from the one taken up by travelling). 29th of June isn't even the day after a match, which is even weirder.

Please make this bug as open again, as I think you've misunderstood the bug I'm reporting.

Edited by autohoratio
    edit: June, not July