• Can't click on player turned staff. No link to player.

Fretec
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Known Issue

Description of issue

Although the cursor can't be seen, I'm above their name. The first picture will be of a still playing player.

image.thumb.png.afba2ad890ca288b64449e460f86309e.png

As you can see, the player's full name is shown and underlined as it is hovered upon.

Now, a retired player who is now a staff member: My mouse is on his name and no underline, no full name under and no ability to click on the name. It does this with all. Red circle shows where mouse was when screenshot was taken. 

image.thumb.png.5c6eea14d29f32cb675684f093f7f38f.png

Also, not limited to one player.

image.thumb.png.045d968ae46ba612b7d2397e1b016928.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      In description. Although in this case. Simulated to 2038, viewed World Transfers in 2025.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the UI team look at it as quick as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

(I realise I've posted to a number of your threads now, apologies if the response is coming off insincere! Any subsequent replies after establishing if the issue is present or not won't be copy/pasted :D)!

Yes, the issue is still there. Also, it's all right, I imagine it get's pretty dull reading through thousands of bug reports daily but I want to thank you as so far you have been the most active in replying.

@Kyle Brown, since then I realised, it affects all staff, not only player turned staff.

Also could you tell me what the name of this popup window is, where we can see the player/staff attributes.