• Friendlies proposal screen suggests £0 fee and £0 income

BeeInExile
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I'm not sure if this is a bug or working as intended, but on the Arrange Friendly screen, when scheduling home friendly matches, the total expected Fee and Income are both £0 for many possible matches. For context, this is happening for PSPS Riau in Indonesia. When I actually play these friendlies, my attendances are about 1650 home fans, with a handful of away fans (this is obviously much less than the stadium capacity of 20-25,000). My ticket prices are listed as £1, but I presume that for friendly matches they would be cheaper. I don't expect that I would make a lot of money from these friendlies necessarily, but I don't understand why the values are £0. Is it just the game's way of saying they're negligible?

Similarly, when I attempt to arrange home friendlies against larger teams, the Arrange Friendly screen states that I will have to pay a sizeable fee, but the Income remains £0. Is that right? It seems odd.

The only thing I can think that would affect this is that PSPS Riau do not own their own stadium.

No friendly costs.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Start a game with PSPS Riau. Attempt to arrange a friendly against basically any suggested team. The Arrange Friendlies screen will show £0 for both expected Fee and Income.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments