• Past Position Screen

Tomtheowl95
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Has it been removed where you can compare team's past positions throughout a season?

Now it seems you can only see one team at a time, you used to be able to see every team's position on the same graph if you wanted.

Each team still seems to have an individual colour like they did before so it's not like it's reverted entirely back to how it was beforehand.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 09/07/2022 at 08:05, snowofman said:

is this the screen you're looking for

https://gyazo.com/bf2de57e14ea71bcd4ab957168873d3b

Yes but before you could click on all the teams to compare positions throughout the season.

Now you can only see one at a time. Which was always the case prior to a couple of versions back, not sure why they would have purposefully changed it, probably a glitch.

19 minutes ago, Tomtheowl95 said:

Yes but before you could click on all the teams to compare positions throughout the season.

Now you can only see one at a time. Which was always the case prior to a couple of versions back, not sure why they would have purposefully changed it, probably a glitch.

without checking further, i am pretty sure that if you click the little mark on the left side of the position, you can tag more then one team. but i havnt tried at i'm writing this

Edited by snowofman

17 minutes ago, snowofman said:

without checking further, i am pretty sure that if you click the little mark on the left side of the position, you can tag more then one team. but i havnt tried at i'm writing this

Nope, unless it's changed in the last few days since I last tried you can't.

You could until the last update but since then you haven't been able to. If you try it flashes for a second and then doesn't do it.

7 minutes ago, Tomtheowl95 said:

You could until the last update but since then you haven't been able to. If you try it flashes for a second and then doesn't do it.

Just checked and you're correct.. can't tag more then one team at a time.

55 minutes ago, Tomtheowl95 said:

I went a little deeper and can say that it "Partially" works..
    when you enter the past position page and then hold down the left mouse and drag multiply teams, it seems to be working..

But if you just click one team, you have to exit the page and return to be able to pick multiply teams again.

So it's clearly a bug, lets hope they fix it for FM23 

Edit: Just checken on default skin and thats the same issue

aa.png

Edited by snowofman

17 hours ago, snowofman said:

I went a little deeper and can say that it "Partially" works..
    when you enter the past position page and then hold down the left mouse and drag multiply teams, it seems to be working..

But if you just click one team, you have to exit the page and return to be able to pick multiply teams again.

So it's clearly a bug, lets hope they fix it for FM23 

Edit: Just checken on default skin and thats the same issue

aa.png

Yeah it's definitely a bug, a shame as it's a useful tool for checking how a team has done over a season without having to try and work it out from their results.

• Administrators

Apologies folks, given what's been said I'll get this under investigation and have our testers review. But given the time in the cycle this has been spotted, it's likely not going to be until the next edition of FM before it's resolved.