• Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Player was signed:

image.thumb.png.687fe63ed9dbc364c942938f013097cb.png

... but not present in the registration view:

image.thumb.png.897a29669ebd08452631b36dc70ffd30.png

... or any of the team player lists:

image.thumb.png.fb6c5d2368bb7dd70c347f9bc549c244.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      - Open the uploaded save: "player missing from player lists and registration bug.fm"
      - Confirm the player "Emre Aslan" is signed (find the email, check his profile and see that he is under contract)
      - Check the player registration list and squad lists - the player does not appear there

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Apologies I forgot to follow up here. The player was in one of those reserve squads and I couldn't find him because  sort-by-name placed him in an unexpected spot... all the other players were sorted alphabetically by last name but this player was not. Ill load up the save and have another look in the morning (KST) to confirm, he might have been sorted by first name.

Yep he's sorted on his given name "Emre" whereas all the other players are sorted on their family names (see the bottom of the list).

image.thumb.png.3588d8f74081a42a902bbdefc51e1871.png

Unless "Emre" is actually his family name? In that case I'd suggest that he be displayed as "Aslan Emre" for consistency with the other players. If his name is displayed in this way due to locale-/culture-specific naming conventions, perhaps there could be a checkbox in preferences to either respect those conventions or not?