• Asked what I think Of Wycombe "lighting up the CH this season". I was their manager for that rise.

anagain
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

I am manager of Blackburn Rovers. I only joined about a month ago. Before that I was manager of Wycombe. I took them from L1 and then in to the play offs in the CH. In my second season I was a little behind my first season when Blackburn poached me. Reasons aren't important...the background was though.

image.png.2b357bfd194d6b7ab0d6a9ac75e4cc41.png

I just played Southampton and got the following question in a Press Conference.

image.thumb.png.ba548cc6567041cae5ec203491ca7dd3.png

Surely the game recognises that I managed Wycombe. If so, why would it ask me what I think of Wycombe? I put them there.

It is just one of the silly questions that this game asks. I don't even believe it was always the case that it would ask stupid questions like this.

Surely, when the game decides on the questions in a press conference it should check where a manager has been.

This side of the game needs drastic improvements in FM23. I'm posting this because hopefully examples can help the team understand why these questions come up and fix it.

I know for a fact that the journalist asking the question - Eddie Murphy of 442 - is a journalist I had in PCs when I was at Wycombe. Maybe the game doesn't have journos keep track of mamnager movements. Just a thought, I don's know how the game decides questions.

I still follow Wycombe as well...whether that is relevant.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments