• Board won't give me more staff

Tetsuyama
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Hi there, new to the fm forum but not new to Football Manager, but this is the first time I have seen this happen. I am playing as Bournemouth for 7 seasons now. I am considered as a club icon , but the board will do anything EXCEPT give me more senior staff .When I tried to persuade them in the conversation, they said they have to live within the means to sign staff but my balance is near 900m. I had no trouble with staff during the beta but I am now, has anyone else encountered this issue. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

to elaborate it is just coaching staff, scouts, physios, performance analysts are fine. It is just the coaching staff thats not budging and it was reduced in one season too

• Administrators

Could you provide a save game where this is happening, please?

But just fyi, a club won't let you grow the coaches exponentially. They'll have a cap on many staff they think the club needs and are prepared to have on the books. :)

Hi there is there any progress in checking it? Just to add, i started a new file in la liga and I did not get this bug, its only in the Premier League that the board would not give me any staff. Is there a workaround for this?