• Broken Promise Promotion this season but time limit was next season and the season thereafter...

Thorqemada
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

Hello SI, german Tier 6, as the title says, still having plenty of time to uphold the promise suddenly the players decide its a broken promise...

This time i have saves...

Best regards T.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Load first save, advance until broken promise mails arrive...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Kyle Brown:

What are the names of your save files?

I hope you got them:

T94 Ante Broken Promises

T94 Past Broken Promises

Best regards T.

PS: This time i got sacked by the Club bcs the same borked promise thing.

Edited by Thorqemada

• Administrators

Circling back to this as despite some testing it was never one we were ever get to reproduce but we don't want to leave it behind as we begin work on the next cycle. 

On the off chance you're still around, could you let us know if you still experience this issue on the latest updates? If so, could you provide some new examples?

The latest Update - well, i got promoted this time in the first season from Tier 6 and never had the problem the following seasons in the higher Tiers - so it may have fixed it!

There was another  problem with a player promise regarding the player number as i had no oportunity to change the number for the player in the time window i was given.

But with some grumbling he accepted my appology and gave me another chance, which came a few weeks later when the playerregistration was open again for changing player numbers as well.

I had bought the player when the wanted number was already unavailable at that time...

Thx for the heads up and i think FM22 has achieved some really great improvements!

Edited by Thorqemada

• Administrators

If you could raise that as a new issue with a save file prior to the unhappiness generating (for the described example or a new one) that would be greatly appreciated, but we'll attempt to reproduce from scratch in any case and get it under review. 

As for this particular issue, I'll close it off and reopen if we ever spot it again - thank you. :)