• Cannot hire staff for my B team in spain

xavi2333
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

As the title indicates, I cannot hire staff for my B team with any "La Liga Santander" team. I tried with Barcelona, Real Sociedad, Atletico de Madrid and Real Betis.

They ask for impossible salaries, but however for my S19 team, or for S23 teams of the English leagues they are available and with normal salaries.

And in any case, you cannot interact with the board to increase the salaries of team B, as well as the number of trainers, physios, etc.

And reputation has nothing to do with that Real Sociedad B is in the SmartBank league (2nd league) and I can't get staff either, and the same thing happened to Barcelona B once I promoted it to the second league.

I have also tried the same type of "employee" a manager trying to sign for my B team and deny me, then with another team in the same save trying to sign for an England S23 team and accept.

I think the problem is in the B teams that by being treated as "affiliates" you have little control over them, but in any case that would still be acceptable, what makes no sense is that employees agree to train your youth team for little pay and then at B ask for a higher salary than my first team staff  :').

User Feedback

Recommended Comments