• Former team does not hire new manager

krzosikzg
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Hello, I found a strange issue in my career.

I started my career in beta as unemployed manager. My first club was Cefn Druids in Wales Premier League. After 2 seasons I decided to move to another club. My contract in Wales was signed until 30.06.2023, and I moved into new club at 15.05.2023 (after finish of the season in Wales).

But now, I am at 12.07.2023 and my previous club still has no new manager. Strange thing is that I can not apply for job there - in Job Centre this team is not listed. 

I was wondering if the reason of this is that i can not apply for job there because I resigned. But then I created a new manager. And this new manager also can not apply for job in this club. There is only 'Declare interest in job' option available.

20211116194445_1.jpg

20211116194502_1.jpg

20211116194509_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Now I have 01.09.2023 and club is available in job centre. Also another thing to notice is that Captain and vice-captain were not displayed (you can see this on screenshot) but now they are shown.

• Administrators

The save you provided is just after a new manager is appointed in Sep '23. Do you have one just before/after they resign, if possible please? :)