• Player agrees to join club on loan and then rejects loan

jere_d
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Yo don't know if this is an interaction issue or a transfer issue

Any way derby make an offer for Arda Guler, interaction box says hes not interested (side note sending players on loans is ridiculous players continuously rejecting loans to good clubs!) so i have an interaction and choose the option stating something along the line of "its your way to get first team football to help you develop" He replies "great I'll accept thanks for the chat"

I then accept the offer

hours later he rejects Derby WTF!!!!

There's been other interaction issues where players have accepted a lower squad status then started complaining after i change their status.

Anyways the save is labelled "Accept the loan Guler" and its just before the interaction took place i'll save after he's rejected and if you need that too i'll upload.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      convince player to join
      Choose the option stating its all for first team football
      he accepts your reasoning straight away
      Now accept Derby's offer

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ok this has just happened with another player its actually annoying especially since this guy I promised to loan out.

There aren't even solid reasons for these loans getting rejected! Guler accepted a loan from a team in the division below! Lower squad status too. So I guess this is two bugs

Anyways this player is called Oeynhausen

The save just before the offer is accepted is called "Oeynhausen back tracks"

Please LOOK at both issues

20220218111923_1.jpg

20220218111951_1.jpg