• Player Partnerships not Developing

Sandy Tait
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

I'm in February of the 1st season and none of my players have developed partnerships yet. PEH and Ndombele started the game with a strong partnership (which is weird in itself when nobody else has) but nobody else has anything, despite most of them having played over 20 games this season with the adjacent player. Dele and Kane feels particularly weird as they've both been in the first team together for half a dozen seasons and if anyone at Spurs should start with a partnership surely it's them?

So yeah...

PEH and Ndombele start with a strong partnership, which doesn't seem likely

Nobody else at Spurs starts with any visible level of partnership, not even Dele and Kane

Nobody's developed any visible level of partnership despite 20+ games together this season

image.png.66c836c156d284a718d9b7b828b21a22.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Small update on this issue - I signed Marcus Thuram in January, we're now in mid April, and after a mere dozen games playing ahead of Sergi Reguilón on the left flank they have a strong partnership. Dele and Kane, meanwhile, still don't have any visible partnership link after playing all of this season (30+ games) in adjacent positions together (and 200+ games before that in real life xD).

Thuram-Reguilón is the only partnership that's developed so far this season.

I am now seeing partnerships develop after a full season so it seems they're just much slower than in FM21. Though that doesn't explain why PEH-Ndombele were the only pair to start the game with a partnership, or why Reguilón-Thuram developed in just a dozen matches when everyone else took 40+ matches.

On 06/11/2021 at 10:12, Luke Hume said:

Hey there @Sandy Tait

Do you have a save game we can take a look at, please?

Details here: 

Cheers,

Luke

Hi Luke. Yes mate, uploaded as "Sandy Tait - Tottenham (Beta)". Cheers :)

Just to add that this issue is still present in the release version.

My Ajax side - zero visible partnerships. image.thumb.png.8ee051c116eab6971f39a2630acca3f9.png

The AI's PSV side - ALL the partnerships! o.oimage.thumb.png.b16e3ef607b3b8362e412fb8176073c8.png