• Possible bug: No Full-time Scout contracts (Allsvenskan, Sweden)

Hrafnsmerki
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

I just got hired as manager for AIK in the Allsvenskan, four seasons into the game. Here I noticed that I was unable to offer full-time contracts to scouts, while all other staff roles are available for full-time contracts. This seems to be a general thing in all the teams in Allsvenskan; everyone's on full-time contracts except the scouts. Checked how it looked like in the 2nd tier in Sweden, Superettan, and they seem to have full-time scouts employed. Which does make this seem like a bug to me. Haven't been able to find google results describing this in FM22, but there's several similar bug reports from FM21, so maybe this persisted into FM22? It's pretty annoying as it limits the quality of scouts I can hire.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

This has been done by the research team intentionally due to the scouting structure in the Swedish leagues - that teams almost only have part-time roles. 

If you do find any real life evidence to suggest this is incorrect please do raise it here or via our data issues forum and they can reasses.

Thanks.