• Team cohesion stuck at poor

MasterF
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

I'm playing a save with Farul Constanta in the Romanian First League. I started off with Abysmal Team Cohesion and I managed to get it to Poor so far, but it's been stuck there for a while (in-game months, I'd say). I tried everything I can think of: Team Bonding almost every week, Teamwork match training whenever possible (3 in a day), match review after matches; a few Match Practice training sessions and even some Community Outreach. I'm not sure what more I can do, I think it should have improved by now.

I suspect this could be a bug: either it's really stuck or it's not displaying properly. 

There could be a reason for the poor cohesion to be realistic: Farul merged with Viitorul Constanta in June 2021. I imagine merging two clubs squads would cause  a lot of cohesion issues; but I'm not sure if this explains everything. If it does, when can I expect it to be back to normal?

20220119010153_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It seems like it wasn't stuck after all. I think it took several more in-game months but it increased to Average. I'm at Excellent now, at the beginning of the second season. So, this can be closed, I guess.